You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Pyradic.com Pyradic.com
Pyradic.com
Login
Menu
PYRADIC.COM
Register Now to gain full access!

Hello Guest We Given Out $10 Per Friend You Refer As A Registered Member..... Click Here To See How To

{myadvertisements[zone_1}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
toasters my “i ik till had wife sonia ogbonna’s labor day”

“I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day” – Sonia, IK Ogbonna’s Wife - 13 Views

Nollywood actor, Ik Ogbonna’s wife, has recounted how she adapted coming back to Africa when she was two months pregnant with their son, Ace.

According to her, she was hot up till her labour day and had toasters till then. She wrote;

“Dont let them fool you: you can’t be completely prepared for something you have never experienced before. Its normal to panic,get confused and scared.

I was too mannnh! Then coming back to Africa with a 2 month old baby, a whole different world,different ways (thats when I really felt differences in culture as well),no family,no friends on my own..Not to mention we literally didn’t have poo.

Loool I get stories to share ! For real! When I look back at my fast learning & adapting skills ,I feel like a damn

Thanks given by:

Notification - Only Login Users Are Allowed To Comment Or Create A New Thread
Share This

React On This -
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »