You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Pyradic.com Pyradic.com
Pyradic.com
Login
Menu
PYRADIC.COM
Register Now to gain full access!

Hello Guest We Given Out $10 Per Friend You Refer As A Registered Member..... Click Here To See How To

{myadvertisements[zone_1}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
buhari in supporters badly” tells have london not performed “we

“We Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London - 21 Views

President Muhammadu Buhari has blamed those he described as wicked people for plundering the country, saying they have “kept Nigerians poor.”

The President said this in London Sunday while receiving a delegation of the Buhari Diaspora Support Organisation led by Mr Charles Sylvester.

He, however, noted that looking at the condition in which his administration met the country, without savings and the economy badly vandalised, “we have not done too badly.”

President Buhari said the damage done to the Nigerian economy in the years of plunder was massive, and that government was doing its best to recover some of the loot, although it was impossible to identify and recover all.

“If they had used 50% of the money we made when oil prices went as high as $143 dollars per barrel and stabilised

Thanks given by:

Notification - Only Login Users Are Allowed To Comment Or Create A New Thread
Share This

React On This -
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »