You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Pyradic.com Pyradic.com
Pyradic.com
Login
Menu
PYRADIC.COM
Register Now to gain full access!

Hello Guest We Given Out $10 Per Friend You Refer As A Registered Member..... Click Here To See How To

{myadvertisements[zone_1}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to s concert that n500m claim made comedian his davido he reacts last from alibaba

Comedian Alibaba reacts to Davido's claim that he made N500m from his last concert - 109 Views
Comedian Alibaba reacts to Davido's claim that he made N500m from his last concert.

Shared this on Instagram: [i]"This afternoon, at about 1pm, I got a message on my WhatsApp asking me to confirm if Davido can actually make the kind of money he claims to have made. I thought the sender was patronizing... or as we say in Warri "e dey use style find my mouth". But this evening, I got another chat from a Banker, who wanted to know if the kind of money he is hearing could be made from a concert. I could not ignore this one. He is the Chief Risk Officer of a top 5 bank. So, I took my time to mention how possible it is to even make more than the figure he has heard being mentioned. In 2007... I worked on an Entertainment, sports, hospitality and recreation R&D project with some great minds. That was 10 years ago. And after all information and surveys were gathered, we found out that between 5-8Billions... Yes billions... are spent between Friday and Sunday. 10 years
Thanks given by:

Notification - Only Login Users Are Allowed To Comment Or Create A New Thread
Share This

React On This -
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »