You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Pyradic.com Pyradic.com
Pyradic.com
Login
Menu
PYRADIC.COM
Register Now to gain full access!

Hello Guest We Given Out $10 Per Friend You Refer As A Registered Member..... Click Here To See How To

{myadvertisements[zone_1}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
manchester to epl man united city winning mourinho jose reacts blast players

Jose Mourinho Reacts To Manchester City Winning EPL, Blast Man United Players - 35 Views

Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has lambasted his players for handing Manchester City rivals the Premier League title.

Mourinho said the attitude of his players had changed following their victory over Manchester City last weekend.

United suffered a 1-0 defeat to West Brom on Sunday evening – a result which handed City the Premier League title.

Jay Rodriguez headed home the only goal of the game to keep their faint relegation survival hopes alive.

Mourinho told reporters, “I won eight titles and I am not on the moon because I won against Manchester City.

“I saw lots of people over the moon because we won against City.

“You could see the difference in the attitude to players compared to last week.

Thanks given by:

Notification - Only Login Users Are Allowed To Comment Or Create A New Thread
Share This

React On This -
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »