You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Pyradic.com Pyradic.com
Pyradic.com
Login
Menu
PYRADIC.COM
Register Now to gain full access!

Hello Guest We Given Out $10 Per Friend You Refer As A Registered Member..... Click Here To See How To

{myadvertisements[zone_1}
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

[-]
Tags
to a wale shatta camry new has gifted toyota captan brand

Shatta Wale has gifted a brand new Toyota Camry to Captan - 98 Views

Shatta Wale has gifted a brand new Toyota Camry to Captan, a member of his SM Militants.

Earlier, the dance hall king had announced on social media that he was going to surprise one of the Militants.

The Militants are three up and coming artistes Shatta Wale is projecting. They were featured on his ‘Taking Over’ song which made a good showing on the music scene in 2017. The Militants is comprised of Joint 77, Addi Self and Captan while asking his fans to make a wild guess on what it would be.

Shatta Wale did the presentation via Facebook Live, surrounded by the Shatta Movement crew.

Captan, after receiving the gift, said: “I don’t even know what to say. I’m over excited, I’m speechless.”

Shatta Wale noted that if he was a producer, he would always make sure his artistes feel comfortable like he has done for Captan.

“We wan show the world say we dey live in love. This be talent. This be what I go do give my artistes if I be producer for Ghana. We go fit protec

Thanks given by:

Notification - Only Login Users Are Allowed To Comment Or Create A New Thread
Share This

React On This -
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »