You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Register Now to gain full access!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

a libya in with man married his while was wife suffering sleeping

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man - 31 Views
A Libya returnee has revealed how his wife was busy having an affair with a married man while he was being tortured in the North African country in search for greener pastures. According to reports, Mr. James Kwarteng was legally residing in Libya. He had permit to live and work there, until his unfortunate ‘arrest’.

He was reportedly captured by a group of armed Libyans and Koreans, who would only trade you for a sum of money or harvest your kidneys.

James who said he saw death everyday - was tied and hanged in the air for seven (7) days, without water or food to eat. The only taste of liquid he ever drank was the blood that oozed from his head anytime the Libyans crushed his head with a gun – when he called for water.

According to James, they seize all your belongings when captured; so if you are unable to remember any phone number off-head, for the Libyans to trade with, you are killed on the spot. James had managed to save GHs 25, 000 with his mother in G
Thanks given by:

Notification - Only Login Users Are Allowed To Comment Or Create A New Thread
Share This

React On This -
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author
  man arrested ndlea sleeping near indian hemp farm edo Pixblog
  'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics Pixblog
  bbnaija father advised act married cee c reveals Pixblog
  Mass Job Loss For Married Women In Gloworld Department Of Globacom Pixblog
  why i reject a married man car gift-nigerian lady Pixblog
  Praiz, Iyanya, and Timaya stop calling me when i got married-toolz Pixblog
  my married boyfriend always beat me-lady cry out Pixblog
  Salman Khan [Krishna] Is Finally Married The pwince
  maid caught sleeping with madam son Pixblog
  i cant wait anymore im getting married soon singer falz Pixblog
  lady stages proposal after facebook app alleged she would be married in 2018 Pixblog
  i found my brother sleeping with my daughter what should i do ? Pixblog
  i pay a sum of N500,000 to libya kinapers-libya deportee Pixblog