You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Pyradic.com Pyradic.com
Pyradic.com
Login
Menu
PYRADIC.COM
Register Now to gain full access!

{myadvertisements[zone_1}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
use influence dj his davido cuppy i do not dad as

davido use his dad as influence i do not-dj cuppy - 17 Views
Daughter of Nigerian billionaire Dj Cuppy, In a chat with E-Daily has revealed that she doesn't exploit her father’s influence to get things done like Davido does.

The daughter of Femi Otedola said though she is the daughter of an oil magnate, her dad’s name rarely opens all doors for her.

Her words: “People have to understand that just because I was born into my family does not mean that it opens all doors, that is everyone’s outside perspective. My inside perspective is just being someone’s child; how can being someone’s child be used against you? .

I can walk into a room and before I even open my mouth, everyone has decided, and it’s like you are not giving a young woman a chance to even prove herself.” .

She added that unlike Davido, she is not the type who would exploit her father’s influence to get things done. “The only difference between Davido and I is that he decided to use the influence as an advantage from an early stage. .

So David was like I am
Thanks given by:

Notification - Only Login Users Are Allowed To Comment Or Create A New Thread
Share This

React On This -
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »