You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

{myadvertisements[zone_1]
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to a it in right put is bible ? hotel room

is it right to put bible in a hotel room ? - 20 Views
Hello Nairalanders,

I am a manager of a big Hotel that just opened new in a high brow area. So, I decided to place copies of the bible and Koran for my guests to enhance their comfort and easy access to their religious affairs whenever they want to.
however, some days back, I had some Muslim guests take up lodgings in my hotel, hence some two days after they checked out, I got a surprise invasion of about 50 Muslim youths chanting some Hausa words that I didn't understand, when I was called out, I sought to find out the reason for their chants, they said I was desecrating the Holy Quaran and their religion by placing the Korans in my hotel rooms where all kinds of abominable things happen. that they would not tolerate that, either I retrieve the korans and hand it over to them or they will set fire to my hotel.
I called my director, who called in the police, after a protracted deliberations, I was told to retrieve the Korans but i didn't hand them over to the yo
EnA

Brought To You By Skyevibes News
Share This