You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Pyradic.com Pyradic.com
Pyradic.com
Login
Menu
PYRADIC.COM
Register Now to gain full access!

Hello Guest We Given Out $10 Per Friend You Refer As A Registered Member..... Click Here To See How To

{myadvertisements[zone_1}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
jesus corp lawyer stolen return phone

lawyer jesus corp return stolen phone - 107 Views
A corp member Ogbu Joshua serving in anambra state pick a misplaced phone and return it to the owner here is wat he share on his Facebook

# Jesus lawyer
#Jesus copa
I boarded a keke yesterday. A passenger dropped off n left his phone. The truth is that, I am desperate to get a small phone cos of my hot line that has gone on exile for many months now... U guys who try reaching me knows what am talking about.
Guess what? I picked a good android phone, asked d keke driver to stop, I ran into d bank where he headed towards but could not see him. Blablabla...we later got in contact n I gave him his phone. He gv me token n stuffs. My joy is that he said "Do we still hv good Nigerians in Nigeria?, U are a good person". Perhaps I am not perfect in my ways, I can be good then better n become the best thing that will happen to humanity
My question to u is that, are u still a good Nigerian amidst our corrupt brand?
Can u do that one good thing for someone or the country?
#Je
Thanks given by:

Notification - Only Login Users Are Allowed To Comment Or Create A New Thread
Share This

React On This -
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »